Thailand +66 612 466 266 +7 499 7099 248

THE PEAKS RESIDENCE, Kata Noi

  • Photo
  • Location

Overview

A new unique project in Phuket will be built on Kata Noi, known as one of the cleanest and pristine beaches on the west coast. The condominium will be built on the hills, within walking distance to the beach. Just a short drive from the area of Kata beach, with its well-developed infrastructure. The complex offers a beautiful view of the sea, it is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Silence and peace, combined with charming tropical nature, will be appreciated by both the guests of the complex and its residents. And, of course, such a project cannot but interest investors.

The complex will include 23 buildings with a small number of apartments in each. Fifteen buildings will be two-story, four buildings are three-story, and four buildings are four-story. In each building, there will be a parking zone.

In total, the complex will be built 416 apartments. Of them:
- 358 with one bedroom
- 58 with two bedrooms

Each block will have a beautiful view of the Andaman Sea.

The project provides for the following internal infrastructure:
- Fitness Centre
- children's room
- game room
- Italian restaurant
- Thai Restaurant
- Lobby with reception desk
- several common pools
- poolside bar
- massage and spa
- 24-hour security
- parking
- cable TV
- video surveillance system

A reservation of chosen apartments can be made for 100 000 Baht.
A full package of furniture for one-bedroom apartments costs 350,000 Baht, it will be installed under the key, and you can start living in them or receive rental income right after the apartment is rented.
For registration of apartments in full ownership - 300 000 Baht.
Registration of apartments for long-term rent - without additional payments.

Start of construction - 2017 year
Completion of construction - the third quarter of 2020.
The project will be registered as a "condominium". This means that 49% of the apartments can be issued in full ownership of foreigners. The remaining 51% can be issued for long-term lease or purchased by a company registered in Thailand.

Description

  • Terace
  • Balcony
  • Security
  • Garden
  • Parking
My dates are flexible

Property details

Guest 3
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms 1
Swiming pool Common
Garden Common
View sea view
Internet Wi-Fi
Distance to Sea 500 m
Living area 35-69 м2
Plot size 0 м2
Sale price 5 075 000 THB
Share:
Holiday rental minimum stay: 3 nights. Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
Please note: These rates are subject to change. Final rate will be confirmed prior to payment of deposit.

Location

Rewie

Reviews didn't added. Yours rewie may be the first.

Please, write your rewie: